Monday, February 4, 2008

times they are a'changin'

OK, so I know I haven't written a post in a while. I apologize. I have been jotting down ideas for posts here and there, but simply haven't gotten around to it. This is likely because I just graduated from college, moved, and am now seeking a job. It may be a few more days before I write something. However, because I am now living in a pseudo-city (Chicago suburb), I may have even more interesting material to work with, other than the monotony of Indiana. Finding something to write about while attending a small liberal-arts college in the middle of nowhere is comparable to trying to squeeze blood out of stone. Maybe. Some might categorize that statement as a hyperbole. But I would ask those people if they had ever lived in Indiana. End of story.

No comments: